Saturday, July 19, 2014



Hello Poppets!

It's DONE!!!!  THE FAERIE QUEEN - Book Four and the final book in THE FAERIE RING series is done! And I couldn't be happier with the overall story.

When I started writing THE FAERIE RING, I had no idea I would write a series - I was just writing the book I felt like reading. I wasn't published at the time. It was only the second book I'd ever written. But when I finished  - I realized the story was far from over - in fact, in a way it was just beginning. So I kept writing.....and here we are.

Four books in four years and THE FAERIE QUEEN will release on September 23rd, almost to the day that THE FAERIE RING released (September 27th.) And I can't wait for you to read!! Here's the short summary:

The Winter King has ordered Tiki's death and hunts her in both the Otherworld and London. War looms ever closer and the mysterious Four Treasures of Faerie seem to offer the Seelie Court their only hope of stopping Donegal from claiming all of Faerie. The ever-enigmatic Larkin issues a threat regarding Clara that forces Tiki to choose between a child and a kingdom.... 

A ruthless opponent, a powerful treasure, an unforgettable decision....

Hope you love it as much as I do!

Happy Saturday!
~Kiki

7 comments:

  1. I love it!! I can't wait to order this and read it. Congrats on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katie!!! It is so nice to have a conclusion and to have told the story I wanted to tell! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Kiki! I can't wait to read it and to see what you move onto from here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I remember coming across your blog when your first book was about to be released, and now you're finishing off the FOURTH one in the series! Such an amazing accomplishment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Kiki! I'm in love with your book series ever since I read Faerie Ring. I'm looking forward to The Faerie Queen. You wrote wonderful stories… Thank you Kiki...

    ReplyDelete